Thursday, June 7, 2012

Hollywood You Please? Pt.1- The Darkroom


My first day back in LA since Oct 2010 was glorious. I flew in from SF around 2pm, picked up my upgraded 7 seater black SUV rental and drove to meet Nina in Hollywood. Got keys to the place we were house sitting right behind the RVCA store off Fairfax, skyped Phoebe back in Sydney and got ready to go out. 


I met Choi, Chima and Bianka for dinner, then we all went to The Darkroom........photos as follows-





In the bathroom, Nina and I met this girl in the hat. Gave her my lipstick, this is what girls do ok.









Tuesday night crew




No idea what I was talkin about


Morning view


Fresh


Nina and Cortlyn


Choi, this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship




Back on the other side of the road, Hi.


My free upgraded 7 seater gangsta SUV rental


Lets wriggle our way to pee


Hi Tom



Mini roof top pools


RVCA store

No comments: