Friday, June 29, 2012

Hollywood You Please? Pt.5- Art 'N' About L.A


On Saturday and my last day in Hollywood, Nina and I went to Smashbox Studios to pick up a print I had in a show last year, then we drove to The Getty Museum for the Herb Ritts exhibition. Amazing day weather wise too, I remembering feeling overwhelmed with all the art I saw.
Herb Ritts show was incredible. I have been inspired by his work since point go, so to see all the prints in front of me, and seeing it in LA where he shot everything was amazing.
After the Getty, Nina and I downed a 5hr energy then parted ways, I went to hang out at Supreme store and she went to Silverlake. 
So stoked I got to shoot the bowl in Supreme then saw the Sesame Street exhibition next door at Known Gallery. Went home, watched From Dusk Til Dawn and got ready for the night.




































No comments: