Thursday, May 9, 2013

Greenroom Festival, Yokohama, JAPAN '12- 2日目



On the 2nd and last day of Greenroom Festival we all got a little cray. Its never as busy as the 1st day, so there's a lot of chillin and beer drinkin to be done before you pack up. It kinda sux having to pull down all your artwork after only 2 days- but hey Mikey, Mai, Nadia and I had fun with the velcro.......
Such a great weekend meeting new friends, seeing old friends and karaoke. 


Mai and I being shy


Pugs in the city




Shogo + I




Chris





Mikey



Nadia + Mai


Shogo


Liam, me, Nadia, Mai, Ken and some dude



Ryan + Joanie







Genius, I know


Ken + Masa



Josh


kawaii




Me, bored



Mikey, hilarious




Hi Josh


Dustin


Ken


Harry


Myself + Yumi!








Yusuke




Carl + I


Carl + Mai


Hmmmmmm ramen


My Yokohama hotel view


Mai schleep chiiild




No comments: