Thursday, June 24, 2010

Aaron Rose @ Monster Children

I must thank Kieran at M.C for pushing me to shoot the forever impressive Mr Aaron Rose...(I was a little nervous ya see)
He was here on a tour for his show "Simulacrum" @ M.C Gallery back in March this year.

The same week as his opening, Aaron did a showing of old VHS shorts by The Beautiful Losers crew at Chauvel Cinema in Paddington. It was cool to see all the unedited footage on raw material.





I was stoked to meet Aaron for the 1st time 2 years back. He gave me some great advice on turning my photos into a book- now I'm obsessed with making books + zines etc.

When I shot him this time 'round I gave him my Sth Africa book + Tokyo Zine- he was stoked!

Thanks Aaron.......


aaaaannnnnnd thanks Brock @ RVCA Australia for posting the shots!

Boom!