Monday, December 10, 2012

Byron Baby Pt. 1- Lets Do This

The last week of November I flew up to Byron Bay for 5 days.
 It was bliss. 
The weather was just the right temp to sweat it out beachside slicked up and thirsty for midday beers.



The day I arrived was a little tough, however. 
I went out on a rampage the night before thinking-
 "Yeah, I have the week off, I'm on holidays...I GOT THIS", 
clearly I didn't "have it" as I spent the entire day spewing up as I tried (very) slowly to pack for my week in Byron.
I got to the airport around 3pm, and felt hungry- hallelujah.

I caught a little shuttle down to Byron, met up with my mates at Woody's Surf Shack and watched the latest Deus surf vid.

......great first night and the next day as follows......




 























No comments: