Thursday, July 19, 2012

The PANG with TY


I spent my last day in LA with Ty before I flew to Florida the next day. We hung out up in Topanga Canyon shooting BB guns into dried grapefruit and beer cans. It was your average, cloudy, chilly spring morning down along the coast, then as we turned off the PCH onto Topanga Canyon BLVD the clouds gradually cleared up and the sun came out and it got really effing hot. 
Its so beautiful up there. The air is fresh and smells nice, I remember feeling like I was somewhere other then LA, a little holiday from my holiday.
After BB shootin, Ty picked me some Sage growing wild along the road, drove me up to his mates place who live in a caravan, then we went to a local thrift store.......and this was all before lunch.































No comments: