Thursday, September 23, 2010

Peter Lindbergh


He is definitely one of my top 5 most impressionable, inspiring, influential photographers to date.
I've studied his work since I was 11! My sister had a slight obsession with all the 90's Supermodels- Cindy Crawford, Linda Evangelista, Helena Christensen, Karen Mulder, Claudia Schiffer........etc. April, (my sister) would quiz me on the models names and what magazine covers they were on or even what make-up brand they were contracted to. Those images were ingrained in my mind for years..........the ones that stood out the most to me were Lindbergh's black and whites.......




I just recently read Lindbergh has an exhibition coming up at C/O Berlin. He's showcasing 120 photographs and films from his classics and icons of fashion photography to his Vogue Berlin series of 2009.

Peter Lindbergh – On Street
Photographs and Films 1980 – 2010
25 September – 9 January
Oranienburger Straße 35/36
Berlin


I have to see this.

No comments: