Friday, October 5, 2012

NYC Just You + Me Pt.1


I caught the C&J Trailways bus from Portsmouth, NH to Port Authority in NY the other week....this is what played out when I arrived ---->




5 hours direct to NY on this bus was a piece of cake. 




$ $ Bills y'all



The Portsmouth, NH bus stop had complimentary baby bagels and coffee. Why yes I will partake in this spread




aaaaaaand I'm in a cab from Port Authority to LES to meet April. I remember feeling thank fuck all that travelling was easy and bring it on NYC.



April and I sippin the mojito BK good life



We got stuck in a lift. When it says 13 people max in a lift could mean some chicks booty can shut the mofo down. 
 I was like "anyone got a joint?! Lets dutchy dutchy". 
We were all loud and rowdy for maybe 2 mins before a small panic set it and it was really fucking hot. The lift was like jumping up and down 'pulsing' making the scariest noise. I may have made a comment about needing Keanu Reeves from SPEED. 
Gus' neighbours heard us all screaming so they found a tool that could pry open the doors. 
We were all screaming with joy when we got out, Oh my lord get us all a drink stat.


Met up with Alek Parker, Lisa and Mikey DeTemple for $1 oysters for entree then went around the corner to an amazing lil' mexi joint.











Gus + I at The Commodore













It was nice arriving into NY by bus, being high up for photo ops and just a different way to arrive ya know. 


Hi Chuck Bass



Jamie, April and Gus






Love these guys at The Commodore. I was requesting Nelly and Beach Boys to play. They loved/hated me- nah loved me gave me free drinks yew!









No comments: